Wednesday, December 8, 2021
No menu items!
HomeNewsAryan Khan case moved to NCB base camp; Sameer Wankhede 'not eliminated...

Aryan Khan case moved to NCB base camp; Sameer Wankhede ‘not eliminated from the case

Published by FDT News Network

Sameer Wankhede has been at the focal point of a significant discussion after charges from Nawab Malik

New Delhi: Six cases being examined by NCB official Sameer Wankhede – including the Aryan Khan drugs case – have been moved out of the office’s Mumbai unit in the midst of claims of coercion and a ₹ 8 crore result connected to the case including Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan’s child.

The Narcotics Control Bureau, in an assertion delivered the previous evening, and endorsed by Sanjay Singh, has pushed: “No official or officials have been REMOVED from their current jobs”.

Not long after news broke that the cases were being moved, Mr. Wankhede told NDTV “I have not been taken out from anyplace” and that he had requested the cases to be moved out.

“I’ve not been taken out from the examination. It was my writ appeal in the Bombay High Court that the matter be tested by a focal office like the CBI or NIA. In view of that, an SIT has now been framed under the initiative of a senior officer…” he told NDTV via telephone.

Sameer Wankhede is at the focal point of a tempest after allegations from Nawab Malik and Prabhakar Sail, an NCB observer in the Aryan Khan case, brought his record and treatment of cases into question.

Last week, in the midst of a whirlwind of analysis and examination, the counter medications office openly supported the senior official, referring to a “perfect assistance record… loaded with trustworthiness and respectability”.

At the same time, notwithstanding, the organization additionally started an interior test; a five-part group headed by Deputy Director-General Gyaneshwar Singh visited Mumbai last week and brought down Mr. Wankhede’s assertion, however, left without addressing Prabhakar Sail.

The office’s support came after Mr. Sail recorded a sworn statement saying he caught a discussion between his boss KP Gosavi (another organization witness, whose selfie with Aryan after his capture brought up more issues about the NCB’s case), SRK’s chief Pooja Dadlani, and a Sam D’Souza this month.

The NCB hit back with its very own affirmation that said claims were being created to “insult the office’s picture”, and Mr. Wankhede denied all coercion and result charges.

He additionally kept in touch with Mumbai Police whining about “hasten legitimate activity” to “outline” him and was told he would be given three days’ notification in case of a capture request.

Mr. Wankhede recorded an oath as well, where he guaranteed he was in effect “actually designated” – a reference to tenacious assaults by Mr. Malik, who has, in addition to other things, blamed the NCB for fashioning a standing testament and different archives to get an administration work.

In his latest assault, he addressed Mr. Wankhede’s genuineness, highlighting “shirts worth ₹ 50,000” and charging WhatsApp visits between his sister and a medication runner were confirmation of a scheme.

Mr. Wankhede said the talks were essential for a few in which his sister, Yasmeen Wankhede, dismissed a methodology for portrayal since she didn’t deal with drug cases.

To information on Mr. Wankhede being taken out, Mr. Malik tweeted “this is only the start”.

“Sameer Wankhede eliminated from five cases, including the Aryan Khan case. There are 26 cases that should be tested. This is only the start… significantly more must be done to clean this framework and we will do it,” the priest, booked to hold a presser on Sunday, composed.

Factdarshan Timeshttps://factdarshantimes.com
Factdarshan Times is a Global News Website, Provides Latest News and fresh stories all over the world. The website aims to provide the platform, from local to national news.
RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

Recent Comments